Personal Injury

Don’t try to take on the insurance companies on your own. With the Law Offices of John Vong, we will assist you from beginning to end in your Automobile/Truck Accident. With most Auto & Truck Accident cases, we will take your case on a contingency arrangement.


Call us now so we better assist you in fighting for what you deserve.

Personal Injury FAQ

If you are involved in an automobile accident, you should never leave the scene; otherwise, you could face criminal charges. Your first step is to call 911. Be sure to collect the names, addresses, and phone numbers of any witnesses, or others involved in the accident. It is also a good idea to take photographs to of the vehicles involved in the accident. Call us immediately so we can guide you in the right direction.

You should contact a personal injury attorney prior to speaking to the other driver’s insurance company to avoid jeopardizing your case.

Quickly. To be safe, you should talk to an attorney as soon as possible, especially if the injuries are severe or a death has resulted. All too often valuable evidence disappears, witnesses move, memories grow dim and the practical ability to prove your case may diminish. If you are still being treated by a doctor, an attorney can also provide you with guidance concerning your medical treatment. Legal advice can also be useful if you have questions about the settlement value of the claim. Contact the Law Offices of John Vong, PLLC to discuss your personal injury case for free.

We never charge for an initial consultation regarding your personal injury case. Personal injury cases normally involve a contingency fee agreement, although retainer fees at an hourly rate are also available if you prefer. The client agrees to pay a specified percent of the recovery. If there is no recovery there is no fee, and the attorney normally absorbs any expenses which have been advanced on the case. Feel free to call the Law Offices of John Vong, PLLC to speak with a licensed attorney.

You are in no way obligated to speak to them. First you should ask for the person’s name, phone number, and mailing address and write it down. Next, you should politely decline to speak with the other driver’s insurance company, and seek legal representation immediately. Let us assist you with the rest.